The 2.0 GPM Shower Head with Wireless Rain Sensor by H2oVibe, has just been voted “the most innovative product of 2017” in an online contest by the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA). The award was given at a ceremony held during ASTRA’s annual National Convention held this past April in New Orleans, Louisiana.
“We are so excited to win this prestigious award,” said Thomas Bondatti, president of H2oVibe. “The ASTRA members have a deep appreciation for innovative products in the specialty toy and gift market, and their endorsement means a lot to us.”
Rainfall shower head with handheld and tub spout
This waterproof shower system can be installed in just a few minutes, and wirelessly activated by the included wireless remote control. Simply press “ON/OFF” to enjoy an invigorating rainfall pampering experience by the push of a button! No need to fumble for a wall switch or pull out your hair trying to find a tiny rain shower head on your flexible hose.
“I’m extremely impressed with the quality and technology of this shower head,” said Jim Ashby, President of Siesta Key Vacation Rentals as well as an ASTRA Board member and Newsletter Editorial Advisor. “It’s truly a one-of-a-kind product that offers value for consumers and tremendous marketing exposure for retailers.”
The H2oVibe Wireless 2.0 GPM Shower Head with a wireless remote control is the latest addition to cutting edge line of luxury waterproof shower products from H2oVibe. Each system comes complete with a rainfall shower head, activated by the push of a button, handheld shower head, wireless remote control, stainless steel hose and flange, Teflon tape for plumbing installations, and additional rubber o-ring gaskets. All H2oVibe Wireless 2.0 GPM Shower Heads are backed by a lifetime warranty on the electronics and five years limited warranty on the stainless steel hose and flange.
Benefits of a rainfall shower head with handheld and tub spout
With the popularity of rainfall shower heads on the rise, it is no wonder that a company like H2oVibe would bring its own innovative spin to the trend.
The benefits of owning one are numerous including
- increased water efficiency (less water used per minute than traditional fixed mount shower heads),
- ability to share the experience with family and guests from any location in the shower,
- and a modern take on an old favorite.
The Wireless 2.0 GPM Shower Head is the latest addition to the H20 Vibe line of waterproof products.
How to use the handheld feature on a rainfall shower head with handheld and tub spout
The Wireless 2.0 GPM Shower Head by H2oVibe is the most advanced rainfall shower head on the market, but it can be used just like any other hand held shower head.
1) Attach the hose to the handheld feature of your H20 Vibe wireless unit. The hose is marked for proper installation.
2) If you have the original model of the shower head without the wireless remote, simply find your preferred pressure and turn on/off at that level. If you are using an H20 Vibe unit with a wireless remote control, press “ON/OFF” button until the water starts to flow (may take up to 10 seconds, please be patient).
3) Use the shower arm (not included) to suspend your Wireless 2.0 GPM Shower Head in place.
4) Once you decide on a pressure, use the wireless remote control to maintain that level of water flow.
5) To make it even more convenient, the Wireless 2.0 GPM Shower Head has 42 ft of wire to give you plenty of slack for your shower head placement.
The Wireless 2.0 GPM Shower Head is very easy to install and use, giving you many years of luxurious showering experiences.