The bathroom is often the most difficult room in a house to organize. With so many items being used on a daily basis, it can be easy for them to get scattered and disorganized quickly. However, with a little bit of forethought and some creative thinking you can have a beautiful bathroom that is organized and ready for use at all times.
Bathroom Organization Ideas
1) Install a hanging storage unit or over the toilet cabinet for towels and toiletries like bottles of shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, shaving cream, etc.
2) For those who don’t mind bending over to get into the cabinet under the sink, consider installing a step stool that can be tucked out of the way when not in use for easier access.
3) For those who are unable to lean over due to health issues or disabilities, leave more room on the counter around the sink by getting rid of bulky towels and some other items you may not use as often.
4) A wire rack can help easily contain and organize items like hair dryers and curling irons that need to be kept near the sink but don’t take up too much room.
5) Add a bar or wall mounted soap dish to save some counter space around the sink.
6) Use over the door hooks on the insides of your bathroom and bedroom doors to hold towels and robes easily.
7) If you like to sit down while brushing your teeth, make sure there is a towel bar or some other place close by to hang up your toothbrush after use.
8) Put a basket or storage bench in the shower for extra storage and keeping shampoo and soap away from the water when not in use.
9) Use baskets to store items like toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc. so you can simply grab them when needed without having to open a cabinet.
10) If you have extra space on the walls or even in the corner of your bathroom, consider screwing in towel hooks for a quick and easy way to store towels.
Shampoo and soap holder for shower – Choose a shampoo and soap holder that is easy to install and fits your needs.
There are several styles and brands of shampoo and soap holder for shower. Shampoo and soap holder for shower models are available in chrome, stainless steel, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze or other finishes to match bathroom decor. Some models are not wall mounted but sit on the side of the tub providing floor space in the tub/shower area.
Shampoo and soap holder for shower are sold in sets of two or four. If you have more than one person using the shower it is helpful to have enough shampoo and soap holders to accommodate everyone’s needs.
Also, consider where your family members place their shampoo or bar soap when they get into the shower. This will help you determine which style best fits your family’s needs. A shampoo and soap holder for shower that is attached to the wall or door of the shower stall will ensure that everyone has a designated place for their shampoo or soap.
Buy the shampoo and soap holder that feels right for you. There are different prices for shampoo and soap holders, but keep in mind that you get what you pay for. If the finish easily scrapes off, chips or does not last over time, it is not worth the low price initially paid.
Shampoo and soap holder for shower can help keep your shower organized and everyone knows where to find their shampoo or soap when they get into the shower. This makes it easy to keep your tub clean and use less of your expensive shampoo and bar soap since they don’t float in the water during showers. Shampoo and bar soap holders make a great gift for newlyweds and people who move into new homes.